Made of durable, eco-friendly bamboo, these Texas-shaped cutting boards are as strong as Texans themselves. Each board is drawn, scaled and cut to reflect the true curvature of Texas state borderlines. Perfect as a charcuterie board, game-day snack board or even to present that perfectly cooked steak. The Large Texas board is approximately: 15 x 14⅞ inches and ¾ of an inch thick. The Mini Texas board is approximately: 11⅜ x 11⅛ inches and ¾ of an inch thick.
- 3/4-inch thick
- Color and tone vary from board to board, due to the materials and process
- Cross laminated with 3-ply formaldehyde-free strands for extra durability
- The bamboo is organically grown in managed forests
- Naturally anti- microbial
- Designed and manufactured in the USA, by American Heirloom
Care Instructions: Occasionally rubbing your board with mineral oil or olive oil will preserve it and give it a nice matte finish. The oil will also keep the bamboo from drying and cracking. We do not recommend submerging the board in water or putting it in the dishwasher. A quick wipe with a wet sponge is all the cleaning a well-maintained board needs.